About DISA Equipment (Pty) Ltd
Effective from 01 April 2008, Doosan South Africa (Pty) Ltd (a Korean owned company) was acquired by the Capital Equipment Group (CEG) of Invicta Holdings Limited. DISA Equipment (Pty) Ltd is the South African distributor of DOOSAN wheeled & tracked excavators, wheel loaders and articulated dump trucks and EVERDIGM hydraulic hammers and attachments.
The Capital Equipment Group (CEG) is a division of Invicta Holdings Ltd headed by Tony Sinclair, CEO, which consists of a number of divisions and companies focusing on the importation and distribution of Capital Equipment with a distribution network of over 152 outlets covering all aspects of distribution in the different sectors of the markets in which it trades. The Capital Equipment Group has within in its fold the biggest agricultural equipment suppliers in South Africa and represents many well-known world brands.
Invicta Holdings Limited is an investment holding and management company, controlling and managing assets of R8 359 million (2011: R6 889 million). Its operations comprise of the following listed companies:
1.BMG (Bearing Man Group)
Southern Africa’s leading distributor of bearings, seals, power transmission components, drives, belting, fasteners, filtration and hydraulics.
2.CEG (Capital Equipment Group)
- DISA - Supplies predominantly heavy earthmoving machinery for construction and mining applications.
- Northmec - Distributor of a full range of leading agricultural machinery, implements and related spares.
- CSE - Wholesale and retail distributor of light earthmoving machinery, turf- grooming machinery, golf cars, utility vehicles and related spares.
- New Holland - Wholesale distributor of leading brand agricultural machinery, implements and related spares.
- Criterion - Importer and distributor of leading materials handling equipment and related spares
- ESP - After-market replacement parts, ground engaging tools and undercarriage parts for earthmoving equipment.
A leading importer and distributor of tiles and related sanitary ware in the Western Cape, Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal.